Three years of age is a fantastic time. You're putting sentences together yourself, expressing your own feelings, and beginning to understand feelings of others. Here are some of our favourite phrases:
- Excu Mees
- Thanks you
- Bye bye daddy, have a great sooon!
- Enough talking to me daddy!
- You don't say things to me!
- I missed you daddy.
- Every day for six months: "What are you going to dream about?" Agiday! (MyGym day)
- Six months: "What are you going to dream about?" The city! (Peekadoodle)
- Three months: I'm going to dream about Katie and the city!
- Now: I'm going to dream about mummy and playing and YOU!
Thanks for reading! I guess you could now share this post on TikTok or something. That'd be cool.
Or if you had any comments, you could find me on Twitter.