2009: This year I have ...
This year I have ...
- Got married!!!
- Been to Hawaii on Honeymoon
- Flown over an active volcano in a helicopter
- Been to my brother's wedding in a barn
- Been to my friend's wedding in a hotel
- Graduated from a second BSc (in silly robes)
- Submitted a Chrome Experiment (fireworks)
- Rebuilt the company's website
- Left my job for bigger and better things
- Painted the bathroom (no more green!)
- Been assaulted and robbed
- Given my auntie a cool new website and POS system
- Gone to Wales, Hawaii, Holland, Minsk and Brussels
- Run a successful hack day
- Sold dog food, credit cards, hair-loss cures, cars, banners, and clever things I can't talk about.
- Won an award for last year's work.
Next year I'm planning to:
- Learn Polish (at last!)
- Pass my driving test
- Have a lot more fun coding
Compare to last year's effort here:
How was your 2009? And what do you have planned for 2010?
Thanks for reading! I guess you could now share this post on TikTok or something. That'd be cool.
Or if you had any comments, you could find me on Twitter.