Finding papers

This weekend I got organized with the papers.  I got my card index going, and have prints and bookmarks for numerous papers.

Besides keyword searches, I’ve also found it good to track citations from original papers.  So, taking the original Refsdal paper of ’64, then finding recent papers citing it.  It’s a good system, though obviously it doesn’t validate the recent paper – I’ll still have to check the reliability of each one.
I’ve got a good collection together, and the beginnings of the content outline, based around my objectives.


Update:  Tutor has emailed to say he’ll be away the week before TMA03.  I need to catch up with him soon, and make sure I’m pretty finished by then.